Microsoft 365 Business Review

Simple to use, makes tasks easier, and scalable

What is our primary use case?

We are moving most of our applications to the cloud with Microsoft 365 Business. We use many of the applications, such as OneDrive, Teams, and add-ons.

What is most valuable?

One of the most valuable features is this solution makes a lot of tasks easier, such as storing files and the maintenance of your infrastructure. additionally, the solution is easy to use.

What needs improvement?

One of the only aspects that I do not like about Microsoft is that they release solutions into the market without testing them and rely on users to test them.

I have been using this solution for more than one year.

I have had no problems with the stability of Microsoft 365 Business.

The solution in my experience is scalable.

We have approximately 3,500 Active Directory users in my organization and all of them are using Microsoft solutions.

When I started out at the company I work for we were previously using an email solution called Lotus Notes.

The installation is not my department. However, from what I have heard it seems some of it is easy, while others parts are more difficult.

The price of this solution is expensive and the price could be reduced. The licensing cost is very high because we are using an E5 license for Microsoft.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend this solution to others.

I rate Microsoft 365 Business an eight out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.