Microsoft 365 Business Review

A stable, scalable and easily installable solution with good technical support

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution for emails, OneDrive, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams.

What needs improvement?

When it comes to security features, the package is important. The high 11 packages offer security.

While I don't consider this to be an issue, I believe Microsoft 365 Business to have better internal integration then it does with outside solutions.

My main pain point concerns the licensing price, which could be lower.

I have been using Microsoft 365 Business for two or three years.

The solution is stable.

The solution is scalable.

I feel that technical support is pretty good, although we have not had much occasion to make use of it.

Prior to using the solution, we made use of Microsoft Exchange's on-premises version. We use Office 365, which is basically the cloud-based version of Microsoft Exchange.

The installation is simple, although I do not know how long it took, as I was not responsible for this.

We pay a monthly subscription fee for the license. It could be lower.

What other advice do I have?

The solution is cloud-based.

Microsoft dominates the market. Though there are other solutions available, almost everyone is using it, as it offers ease-of-use.

Our organization has 300 users who are utilizing the solution.

While I would recommend the solution to others who are contemplating its implementation, I believe that doing so would be superfluous, as it already dominates the market.

I rate Microsoft 365 Business as a nine out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.