Microsoft 365 Business Review

User friendly interface, easy to use, and reliable

What is our primary use case?

I use Microsoft 365 Business to access the application that is part of the suite, such as Outlook.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the user-friendly interface and ease of use. There is a benefit to not needing to install the application on your computer. For example, if you want to use Outlook or another application you can easily navigate to the website through your phone and quickly check your email. This is a very useful feature.

What needs improvement?

I would prefer to use Microsoft Outlook rather than Office 365 because of the way features are available in Outlook. There are times it becomes difficult to get to certain features through Office 365. For example, if you want to recall an email that you have accidentally send across to someone this is not very easily available through Office 365. The shortcuts available through Outlook are not there in Office 365 Business.

I have been using Microsoft 365 Business for approximately three years.

The solution is stable.

Microsoft 365 Business is scalable.

We have approximately 5,000 users using this solution in my organization.

The installation is smooth.

There is a subscription needed for this solution.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others.

I rate Microsoft 365 Business an eight out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.