Microsoft 365 Business Review

Easy to use, very stable, and offers good collaboration capabilities

What is our primary use case?

It's very useful to share documents with people. You can also make some comments so people can see them and you can do that while you are working on those documents. The main use case is managing the documents and PowerPoint presentations in the company. We also use Excel and there's the possibility of working with more people on one document simultaneously.

What is most valuable?

It's very easy to work and identify with other people.

The solution is great for sharing documents and collaborating in real-time.

Microsoft Teams is a perfect way to connect with other people in order to chat in meetings, share your screen, and do other collaborative tasks.

It's very stable which is good. When you want to connect with someone, everything is always working perfectly.

Sharing screens, even on mobile devices, is great.

The initial installation is easy.

I really like this current version due to the fact that it gives you advice on how to deliver your presentations and some design ideas, which is quite helpful.

What needs improvement?

It would be helpful if the product offered a way to filter out background noise. Sometimes people connect in cafes and it's so loud in the background. If they could find a way to filter that out, so you could hear the speaker, that would be great.

It would be ideal if some applications, such as PowerPoint, were more flexible. The online and desktop versions should have the same user experience.

The purchase process needs to be streamlined. I really struggled just to purchase the solution.

I've been using the solution for more than one or two years.

The stability has been good. the product is reliable. there are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. The performance is consistent.

In terms of handling multiple people in a meeting, the scalability seems to be pretty good. Many people can join a meeting and you can still share your screen without issue.

I don't really deal with technical support. I usually turn to FAQs and look for answers there. I don't contact anyone directly.

While it was very easy to install it, it was very difficult to purchase it as I was trying to download an account, and then it said that I couldn't do it. Then, they made me download another application that was similar to an authenticator. I did it with my phone number and I couldn't do it straight away. It took me maybe more than one hour just trying to purchase it. In the end, I had to put in a Gmail email address. Then, with that, I did the authentication, and finally, I could put more of my details to prove the purchase. Overall, I didn't really like that part of the experience.

The solution was difficult to purchase. they put up too many barriers and make the process confusing.

Currently, I have a recurring monthly license.

I did not look at other options before choosing this product.

What other advice do I have?

I've used it here and there, and have recently purchased and downloaded it to my own computer.

As a cloud-based solution, I am always using the latest version.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten. Mostly, I'm very happy with its capabilities.

I'd recommend it to other users.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.