Microsoft Azure Active Directory Premium Review

The most important feature is the factor identification.

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this solution for tracking authentication.

How has it helped my organization?

The quantum we are using is probably the authentication The security-based factor of authentication.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the factor identification. I find that it is natural integration, and it is just a natural step. I do not need to do anything else.

What needs improvement?

I think there is room for improvement with actually discussing, and advertising Microsoft as a an authenticator. Many people just get confused and use Google. It's weird because it's exactly the same way that it works. But it's there, it's definite region to start the people is more used to use their the Google authenticator instead of the Microsoft authentication. I think if Microsoft would make more of an effort to penetrate the market, that would be key.

In addition, it would be nice to have a biometric authentication like voice ID, or any of your medical ID. This would be a nice additional feature for Azure to have.

We experienced the aset surge that happened a month or so ago. There was a storm that broke one of the data centers in south-central. The functionality of active directive for Microsoft support was in shortage.  It took a day to return back to functional use.

The solution is scalable for our needs.

I have not needed to request technical support. All of the Microsoft guides are really good and are very helpful.

I know more about Microsoft than any other technology, that's why I didn't look for any other competitors.

It was a very straightforward initial setup. To be honest, we are a pretty small company so for us it's one portal and everything is there. It's not that complicated.

What other advice do I have?

I like it, I love it and it works fine.