Microsoft Azure Application Gateway Review

Stable and simple to use with good technical support

What is most valuable?

The solution has a variety of different features that are all excellent.

The simplicity of the solution and its ability to integrate easily with others are its most valuable aspects.

What needs improvement?

The pricing of the solution could be improved. Right now, it's a bit expensive.

Although the integration is quite good, it could still be improved upon.

The implementation should be further simplified to make it easier to use right from the onset.

I believe I have been using the solution for about a year and a half now.

The solution is quite stable. We didn't run into any bugs. There haven't been glitches or crashes. We find it to be quite reliable.

The solution is scalable. If a company needs to expand it out, they can do so quite easily.

Currently, our company has about 100 employees on it regularly. They are both users and developers. It's a mix of people.

We've been in touch with technical support and have been satisfied with the level of assistance they have been able to provide to our team so far.

We didn't previously use a different platform. This is the first solution we have implemented.

The solution has a quite simple initial setup. We didn't find it to be overly complex.

The solution is expensive.

What other advice do I have?

We don't have a business relationship with the solution. We are only customers.

I'm not sure which version of the solution we're currently using.

I would recommend to other companies considering the solution to run through a proof of concept first. Everyone's needs are different, so it's important to make sure the solutions you choose are able to meet them effectively. That way, you'll be able to know if the solution will work for your company and if it makes sense to implement it or not.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
More Microsoft Azure Application Gateway reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Radware Fastview
Find out what your peers are saying about Microsoft, F5, HAProxy and others in Application Delivery Controllers (ADC). Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.