Microsoft Azure Container Service Review

Fast to deploy and has a good security level

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this solution is for training purposes, and for reading about what our colleagues do globally. So we basically use it for our customer projects.

What is most valuable?

Microsoft Azure Container Service is a great program and I like its usability and the time it takes to market. It is very fast to deploy as part of the DevOps and it has a good security level. So I think the usability and the pricing based on desktop cost make it a good product.

What needs improvement?

I believe that the support can be faster. I would also like to see easier implementation and better documentation. But it's also a Pandora's box. I believe that one can always do better.

I also believe that security and integration can be better, so it would be nice to see an improvement there.

I have been using this solution for just under a year now.

Microsoft Azure Container Service has a good level of stability.

I believe the program is scalable. I am the only end-user of this program, so I don't have experience of how it will work in larger environments. Our clients are enterprise businesses.

I am not sure about the technical support - it depends on the kind of issue I'm having and what the actual problem is. But I believe the SME network is important because they have experience from different customer cases.

I wasn't very impressed with the documentation, so if I had been able to follow the guidelines and employ an implementation, it would have been easier to set up and install the program. So I would say it was semi-easy, semi-difficult, in the middle.

The pricing is good.

What other advice do I have?

Of course, I can recommend this program to others, but they must first do an overall study and analyze the program to verify that it is business-driven, not technology-driven. In the next version, I would like to see better security because it is rather limited in this version. Updating the security would be great, as well as more integration of capabilities.

On a scale from one to 10, I will rate this program an eight. This is simply because I only use it in a lab environment - I don't have any other experience of the program.