Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB Review

Very user-friendly, easy to set up, and scalable

What is our primary use case?

We are strict users of Microsoft. We use it to deal with huge amounts of data. It's like Databricks and it's structured. All of the sites we have are stored in Cosmos DB.

What is most valuable?

The solution's enhanced performance is its most valuable aspect.

The product is very stable.

We've found the solution to be scalable.

The solution is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate.

The initial setup is quick and easy.

What needs improvement?

IĀ cannot recall finding any missing features. Everything we need is pretty much there.

It would be ideal if we couldĀ integrate Cosmos DB with our Databricks. At this point, that's not possible.

I've used the solution for one year at this point.

The solution is stable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's quite reliable.

The scalability of the solution is very good. If a company wants to expand it, it can.

Currently, we have about 80 users on the solution within our company.

We've had a year of support and they've always been very good. They are helpful and responsive. We're satisfied with the level of support we receive when we need to contact them.

We've always used Microsoft. Previously, we just used a different deployment for Microsoft.

The installation is not complex. It's very straightforward and very easy. It hardly takes more than a few minutes to deploy the product. Everything happens very fast.

I handled the implementation myself. I did not need to hire a consultant or implementor to assist the company during the implementation process.

What other advice do I have?

I am using the latest version of the solution.

Overall, I would rate the solution at an eight out of ten. I have always been very happy with its capabilities.

I would recommend the solution to other organizations.

Find out what your peers are saying about Amazon DynamoDB vs. Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB and other solutions. Updated: September 2021.
534,057 professionals have used our research since 2012.