Microsoft Azure DevOps Review

Provides a range of tools and technologies, but integration needs to be improved

What is our primary use case?

We are a reseller of solutions and provide maintenance to our customers. Azure DevOps is one of the products that we have experience with.

Our customers use this product when they want to enter the DevOps space and integrate or consolidate all of their existing tools. It allows them to communicate seamlessly between development, their operations, and other team members.

What is most valuable?

This platform provides a large span of tools and technologies.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see better integration and collaboration between tools. There are different companies offering different tools, and how well something is integrated contributes to the completeness of the solution.

The platform needs to be updated because things are still in the process of change.

I have been working with Microsoft Azure DevOps for almost three years.

We have had no complaints about stability.

Scalability has not been a problem.

We have not been in contact with technical support.

The initial setup is complex. It really depends on those who are using it in the company and exactly what they're utilizing with respect to tools. It also depends on whether they want to integrate it.

We have an in-house team for deployment.

The price of this solution is fair.

What other advice do I have?

There are a lot of different tools on the market such as Jira, so I would look at DevOps as one option and how it is going to handle things in your environment.

I would rate this solution a six out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud

Microsoft Azure
More Microsoft Azure DevOps reviews from users
...who work at a Energy/Utilities Company
...who compared it with JIRA Portfolio
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure DevOps. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
513,091 professionals have used our research since 2012.