Microsoft Azure DevOps Review

Easy to use and very stable

What is our primary use case?

Broadly speaking, we use the product for .net websites, APIs, data integration, migration, data analysis, job orders, and workflows.

What needs improvement?

The ability to integrate Microsoft Azure DevOps with other platforms and Microsoft products can be improved.

We have been using Microsoft Azure DevOps for more than seven years.

The product is easy to use and very stable.

The product is scalable.

We feel our experience with technical support to be straightforward. They have responded to our requests for help or support in good time and make themselves available for questions.

The installation of Microsoft Azure DevOps is straightforward. The steps are already in place and one only need follow them. We were able to handle this by ourselves.

The product is deployed to the cloud and we have five developers responsible for this.

What other advice do I have?

We are using the latest version of the product.

Our organization has five people who are using it.

We plan to continue to use Microsoft Azure DevOps because our development or our environment is one of Microsoft's.

My advice to someone considering implementing the product is that it is good. I work in a Microsoft school so this is the environment with which everyone is acquainted.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More Microsoft Azure DevOps reviews from users
...who work at a Energy/Utilities Company
...who compared it with JIRA Portfolio
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure DevOps. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.