Microsoft Azure DevOps Review

Integrates seamlessly, good technical support, but lengthy implementation

What is our primary use case?

The company that we were working with was in development using a Microsoft platform. We used Azure to integrate the complete project management and DevOps work.

What is most valuable?

This solution works with other Microsoft solutions pretty easily. It was easy to integrate everything into all the other tools that we were using. It integrates very seamlessly.

What needs improvement?

I have not come across information for integrating this solution with others, such as ServiceNow. I am not sure if the integration would be straightforward to implement. There should be readily available information to accomplish these integrations.

I have been using the solution for approximately two years.

The project that we were using the solution for was a small implementation, I cannot fully comment on how scalable it is. I did not have enough data to comment if it was good. However, we did not have any issues.

The customer support is good.

The installation time of this solution depends on the environment it is being implemented in. We had a couple of projects that took around two weeks of implementation. This included the whole integration of the DevOps and everything together.

We had an expert that did the implementation of the solution for us. He did not face any problems.

There is a license for this solution.

What other advice do I have?

We plan to continue offering this product to our customers and I would recommend it.

I rate Microsoft Azure DevOps a seven out of ten.

More Microsoft Azure DevOps reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with JIRA Portfolio
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure DevOps. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,768 professionals have used our research since 2012.