Microsoft Azure DevOps Review

Scalable, reliable, and useful continuous integration and deployment

What is our primary use case?

I am using the solution to create continuous integration and deployment agents on the server environments. We are also involved in some projects where we create user stories and features created on the solution.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are continuous integration and deployment, and simplicity.

What needs improvement?

The active directory password system needs some improvement because many times the password for the active directory expires before the set time. Additionally, in the beginning, when I get the repository and check in my code on the dashboard to see who made changes, it shows that another user made the change that did not. This could be fixed in a future release.

have been using the solution for three years.

The solution is stable.

I have found the scalability of the solution to be good.

I did not contact support but I was able to find all the information I needed on the internet.

The installation is straightforward.

There is a license for this solution.

What other advice do I have?

I have experience with other solutions and with this one, you can add many addons without any difficult configuration. It has all the code and related items together, it is a total package.

I highly recommend this solution to others.

I rate Microsoft Azure DevOps a nine out of ten.

Latest version
More Microsoft Azure DevOps reviews from users
...who work at a Energy/Utilities Company
...who compared it with JIRA Portfolio
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure DevOps. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.