Microsoft Azure File Storage Review

Great embedded integration with the entire Azure platform

What is our primary use case?

We are partners with Microsoft and I'm an executive of the company.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the integration with the entire Azure platform, very bluntly and very simply how it's embedded, how you can use it. That's the sort of factor that sets the solution apart.

What needs improvement?

I'd like to see integration with other platforms as part of the solution. If you have a company to do cloud strategy that could have an impact.

I've been using this solution for two years.

This is a stable solution.

The solution is scalable. It's one of the strengths of the product.

We have support staff within the company. I have never ever had the need to call anybody from Microsoft support. If we do call support on other matters, then our directors have links to Microsoft, but I've never had the need for myself.

The initial setup is straightforward. Deployment time depends on the size of the project but it's easy and simple.

What other advice do I have?

I would certainly recommend this product, especially if you are working with the Microsoft and Azure ecosystem, because then it's really easy to be used and you get all the benefits and I can't think of any reason not to like it. Once you're on the platform, it should be that it's more a question of how strong the solution is.

I would rate this solution a nine out of 10.

Microsoft Azure
More Microsoft Azure File Storage reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure File Storage. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.