Microsoft Azure File Storage Review

The support is very good and I like the backup to the firewall

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution to migrate several products to the cloud. We use several Microsoft products simultaneously.

What is most valuable?

I like the diverse facilities offered by the solution. If a facility tool upgrades, it also upgrades in the cloud. This is very dynamic. Is it very easy to manage and we haven't had any problems with file system limitations or performances. The backup to the firewall has been working well. I like the speed of the program.

What needs improvement?

So far we haven't had any difficulties with migrations. Sometimes I call support to help me with the migration of the servers. So far it has been all very easy.

I have been using Microsoft Azure File Storage for two months now.

We haven't had any issues with the stability of the solution.

We haven't faced any issues in terms of scalability so far.

Microsoft has a good support systems and we have good relationship so far. We have our own team of engineers to help us whenever we have an issue, but whenever we contact Microsoft for support, they are there to give us the help we need.

I have a small contract with Amazon, but I don't use that very often because it doesn't offer that much storage.

The setup was easy and straightforward and the deployment didn't take too long. It is a static plan, so we have to see it first and then we organize. We did have some help from a consultant when we did the deployment.

What other advice do I have?

Implementations with other products are easy. In the past we had to use a multi-cloud, but we had a preference for one unique tool for each subject that we wanted to manage. So now we are using one cloud only. We had a very new team and we were building everything from scratch.

I will rate this solution an eight out of ten. We haven't been using it very long, but we don't have any complaints. The interface is easy to work on, but sometimes it takes very long to refresh the information. Perhaps that can be improved. It is not a big problem but it would be nice if you could get what you need straight away. So an improvement in the design and speed of things would be great.