Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio Review

Easy to set up and the AutoML feature is helpful, albeit somewhat basic and should be enhanced

What is our primary use case?

My primary use is for machine learning applications.

What is most valuable?

The AutoML is helpful when you're starting to explore the problem that you're trying to solve. It helps automate some of the applications of the algorithm.

What needs improvement?

The AutoML feature is very basic and they should improve it by using a more robust algorithm. It lacks deep learning type algorithms but works great for the basic classification and regression models.

I have been using the Azure Machine Learning Studio on and off, or a few months. I have not used it consistently for a significant period of time.

From my experience over the past few months, I've found it to be pretty stable. I don't know how stable it would be if operationalized.

From my experience, I think that it's scalable.

Technical support is pretty good at answering questions, and the documentation is pretty clear to understand.

Compared to their big competitor, it's much easier to set up.

I work with a data architect who does the setup. I have not personally had to do it.

We are in the process of deciding which machine learning solution we want to use. I have been dabbling with Azure and we're deciding whether to implement it versus another cloud platform.

What other advice do I have?

I haven't done any research into what features they have on their roadmap.

Overall, I think that this is a comparable product.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

Microsoft Azure
More Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio reviews from users
...who work at a Consumer Goods Company
...who compared it with Databricks
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.