Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio Review

Easy to set up with good data normalization functionality

What is our primary use case?

Azure Machine Learning Studio works with our ERP solution.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is data normalization.

What needs improvement?

The data cleaning functionality is something that could be better and needs to be improved.

There should be special pricing for developers so that they can learn this solution without paying full price.

I have been using Azure Machine Learning Studio for more than two years.

This is a stable solution.

I believe that it is scalable. At this time, we have not more than ten users. These include programmers, as well.

I have been in contact with technical support and they are good. I am happy with their response time.

The initial setup is straightforward and not too complex.

We did the implementation by ourselves.

From a developer's perspective, I find the price of this solution high. If somebody wants to learn how to use this platform then they have to spend money doing it. I know people who are interested in learning it but do not want to pay the full cost.

What other advice do I have?

Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio is a good solution that would recommend to others, but I would like to see more support and more information available for developers.

Microsoft Azure
More Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio reviews from users
...who work at a Consumer Goods Company
...who compared it with Databricks
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,975 professionals have used our research since 2012.