Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio Review

Stable and scalable with excellent technical support

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for data science.

What is most valuable?

The technical support of the solution is great. We have a contract with Microsoft and they are very good.

The solution is very fast and simple for a data science solution.

The pricing is very good.

What needs improvement?

The solution should be more customizable. There should be more algorithms.

The solution needs more functionality.

We're at the beginning of the process and have only been using the solution for a few months.

The solution is very stable. We haven't had issues with bugs or glitches. We haven't experienced any crashes.

The solution is extremely scalable. This is because it's on the cloud. If a company needs to scale up they can do so quickly and easily.

At the moment, we have five employees using the solution. They are data scientists and engineers.

The solution offers very good technical support. Microsoft is well represented here in France. We've been very satisfied with support so far.

Previous to this solution, we had an improvised product. It wasn't a native cloud solution. We ended up choosing Azure Machine Learning because Azure is our management product. It made it easy for us to switch to the cloud.

The initial setup was very easy because it's a cloud solution. With the cloud option, you just subscribe, and you are ready to go in a few minutes.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend the product. It's a solution that can cover all the processes from data preparation to mobilization data while serving the clients and production.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.

More Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio reviews from users
...who compared it with Databricks
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.