Microsoft Azure Object Storage Review

Reliable and secure storage, but the technical support should be faster

What is our primary use case?

We are currently evaluating this product. We have been able to explore certain things and are testing it. We are system integrators and we are not using it for our purposes but rather, for our clients. They have different applications, environments, and products, and we are looking to see if this is suitable.

Our clients want to use this for safely storing their data, and they would like high performance. At the same time, cost is an important factor for them. One of the things that they are storing is digital video.

What is most valuable?

This product is very reliable and all of the security that our client requires is available.

What needs improvement?

Technical support should be a little bit faster.

I have been using Azure Object Storage for one year.

In the time that we have used it, Azure Object Storage has been very stable.

This is definitely a scalable solution.

The technical support from Microsoft is good, although it could be a little bit faster.

As with everything from Microsoft, the initial setup is straightforward.

It took about two months for us to deploy for our client.

What other advice do I have?

Based on the requirements given to us by our client, this is a product that I will recommend.

I would rate this solution a five out of ten.

Microsoft Azure
More Microsoft Azure Object Storage reviews from users
...who compared it with Oracle Cloud Object Storage
Find out what your peers are saying about Microsoft, Amazon, Oracle and others in Public Cloud Storage Services. Updated: June 2021.
512,711 professionals have used our research since 2012.