Microsoft Azure Object Storage Review

Easy to use with good performance and redundancy

What is our primary use case?

I use this tool to develop Blob storage and deploy it on Azure. We are working in the educational domain and this solution is used in campus management.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the development and redundancy.

This solution is easy to use, and performance-wise it is better than others.

What needs improvement?

Object re-use should be improved in order to get better performance and reduce the cost.

We have experienced performance issues on the website.

The interface on the homepage can be improved.

When we are uploading items into storage, we only get information from a high level. This makes it difficult to find and delete specific files.

I have been using this solution for about two years.

In terms of stability, I have not found any issues.

There are no issues with scalability. We have approximately 400,000 users who are students, as well as others.

We were in touch with technical support to address slowdowns that were occurring on the website.

The initial setup is straightforward.

I deployed this solution.

The cost is based on the amount of traffic and we paid approximately 18 lakh Rupees ($25,000 USD) last year.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend using this tool as it is useful and very easy to implement. Any develop can help to reduce their costs.

More Microsoft Azure Object Storage reviews from users
...who compared it with Oracle Cloud Object Storage
Find out what your peers are saying about Microsoft, Amazon, Oracle and others in Public Cloud Storage Services. Updated: June 2021.
512,711 professionals have used our research since 2012.