Microsoft Azure Object Storage Review

Storage solution that is easy to set up with excellent technical support

What is our primary use case?

Previously, all of our mail processes and mail access were on-premises and we were facing problems with storage, licenses, and maintenance. Once we moved to Office 365 Microsoft Azure Object Storage, all of the headaches were reduced.

We are using the latest version with Office 365.

What is most valuable?

Most of the brands are certified coupled with partners, such as AWS and Oracle. With Microsoft Azure Object Storage, they are an open market.

What needs improvement?

Support and cost are areas that can be improved. The cost of support is always expensive.

They can be more competitive in their pricing and the data center doesn't compare to other solutions such as Google. Microsoft is still growing. In the Middle East and these areas, there is less support.

I have been using this solution for the last two years.

This solution is stable. We have not had any issues to date. There are still some issues with spam in the emails, at 2% to 5%.

This solution is scalable.

Microsoft's technical support is excellent.

We are using Oracle as well.

The initial setup is straightforward and it is not complex.

It is very easy to migrate all of the mail processes.

Knowledge is very important, which is why we used the help of Microsoft integrators.

Because we are in the partner's program, they connected remotely and resolved all of the implementation tasks. They do a complete inspection.

We have a separate package and pay extra for additional technical support.

What other advice do I have?

You can reduce operational costs and the cost of resources. It is easy to maintain, and I would recommend this product.

I would rate this solution a nine out ten.