Microsoft Azure Review

Easy to install, stable, easy to use, and they have good technical support

What is our primary use case?

We are vendors. We are neutral from the technologies. We provide solutions to our clients as well as implement the customer needs with the different technologies.

We have a multi-channel mobile app solution that we implement, and we have an API deployed on Azure cloud. We use API management in the Azure cloud.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is the ease of use.

The Azure APIs is monetization. Its support, monetization for prepaid and postpaid are good features that we look for.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see this solution support integration.

We have been selling Microsoft Azure for a couple of years.

We are implementing the latest version.

Microsoft Azure is stable.

It's a scalable solution. We have approximately 1,000 users who are using this solution.

Technical support is awesome! It's very good.

We have installed many competitive products, such as Appigee and IBM, but Microsoft Azure is the easiest one to install.

While I was not a part of the deployment, I know it took them less than a week.

We have a team of 10 to 15 for the deployment, customization, and implementation of this solution.

What other advice do I have?

For anyone who is interested in using this solution, I would recommend it.

I would rate Microsoft Azure a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
More Microsoft Azure reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Amazon AWS
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,817 professionals have used our research since 2012.