Microsoft Azure Review

Flexible, scalable and has very good performance

What is our primary use case?

It's primarily used for access to the cloud or the virtual machines and to have a cloud-based solution that can handle tasks such as data processing, or for having data storage, and all types of other things.

What is most valuable?

The product is very flexible.

The performance overall is great.

It's a great advantage for a company to be on the cloud. It gives a company nice advantages.

The solution has proven to be quite stable so far.

The solution has been scalable.

There are no new releases per se; the solution simply adds on more services over time.

What needs improvement?

The solution needs to offer more data analysis services. It would be extremely helpful to Azure's clients if they had more of this.

I've been using the solution for about a year or so. I believe it's been around 12 months. It hasn't been that long.

The stability of the solution has been very good. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable.

So far, we've found the scalability to be pretty good. If a company needs to expand, it can do so with ease.

We have about five people working directly on the solution currently.

We haven't really dealt with technical support. I can't speak to how helpful or responsive they are. I've never had any direct interactions with them personally.

There isn't really an initial setup. It's on the cloud. You don't really have to deploy anything or set anything up.

Our customers don't have to pay any licensing fees in order to use Azure.

What other advice do I have?

As we are on the cloud deployment model, we're always on the latest version of the solution. It is always automatically updated for us.

Overall, I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten. We've been pretty happy with its capabilities so far.

In general, I would recommend the solution to other organizations.

More Microsoft Azure reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Amazon AWS
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.