The pros of using Windows Azure are-
1) Windows Azure Virtual Network which enables virtual private network creation for enterprise usage
2) Support for Python, PHP, JAVA, .NET
3) More focus on application deployment, rather than infrastructure
4) Provides an application interface built on REST, HTTP, and XML
5) Content Delivery Network
Room for Improvement:
Few cons on Azure are-
1) Poor debugging and logging management for applications
2) Increased competition for development resources
4) load balancing causes interruption in many of the stateful applications
Windows Azure is a cloud computing platform from Microsoft for running windows applications and working with data on the cloud. It is based on the architecture of HyperV and windows fail over clustering to support redundant instances of application with zero downtime. It's built to quickly deploy application with .NET, JAVA, SQL, Python, and other cloud services. It works on the combination of SQL, azure, and AppFabric, along with other cloud services.
Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Jul 02 2012