Microsoft Azure Review

Very scalable, easy to use, and provides a great ROI, but needs better pricing model, better support, and a cybersecurity feature

What is our primary use case?

We use it for cloud adoption for medium and large companies. We are using its latest version.

What is most valuable?

It is really scalable and easy to use.

What needs improvement?

They should include a cybersecurity feature to improve the protection of the systems.

They could do better in terms of the pricing model. Its price keeps on changing. Their technical support can also be better.

I have been working with this solution for a couple of years.

It is stable, and it works. It is not the best public cloud in terms of technology, but it does its job, and it does it well.

It is really scalable.

Their technical support is fair. It is something they can improve.

Its initial setup is very easy.

It provides a great ROI.

Its pricing model can be improved. It is variable, and if you do a simulation now, within a few months, the price can change, and your simulation would no longer be valid.

What other advice do I have?

It is great for a new workload and if you are starting with new systems.

I would rate Microsoft Azure a seven out of ten.

Microsoft Azure
More Microsoft Azure reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Amazon AWS
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
533,638 professionals have used our research since 2012.