Microsoft Azure Review

The App Service is simple to configure as compared to the other services.

What is most valuable?

App Service is the most valuable feature because it is very simple to configure compared to the other services.

How has it helped my organization?

Almost all of our services to the customer are run on Azure such as the video.metricarts.com.

What needs improvement?

Viewing the expenses for each service in the Azure Portal is difficult for novices to understand; this could improve.

It's a great platform, but its visual interface is sometimes difficult to understand.

I have used this solution for four years.

Azure is very stable with its services, I have never had problems with its stability.

Most services allow you to scale easily, but you have to understand the necessary resources before scaling.

Technical support is good, they usually respond on the same day that one asks them a question. I would rate them a 9 out of 10.

I've always used Azure.

The setup isn't complex; on the contrary, in less than 15 minutes I was already using Azure.

Before using any of Azure's services, investigate their prices, and in some cases, use the free plans that are available.

I evaluated the Amazon AWS option, but the simplicity of creating services was better in Azure.

What other advice do I have?

Understand the scope of each service and its limitations, to avoid problems after execution.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are partners with Microsoft, so we offer the Azure Services to our customers.