Microsoft Azure Review

Reduces Costs and Time To Market.

What is most valuable?

Web Apps and Functions. I had been able to reduce my costs a lot by using Functions, it allowed me to change the way we are developing solutions and reduce the time to market. Highly recommended.

How has it helped my organization?

Our development team uses Visual Studio to develop the solutions we work with. By using Functions, we can be more agile on the development and sometimes our developers just go online and update the code without even needing to have their computer with them.

What needs improvement?

Sometimes technical support is not fast as I needed on the first call, but once they are engaged, it is really easy to get an answer.

Five years.

No, it works perfectly.

Sometimes it is not fast as I needed on the first call, but once they are engaged, it is really easy to get an answer.

Really straightforward. We didn’t need to learn anything different.

Try to go for an Enterprise agreement if you have a contract with Microsoft. If you are running virtual machines, go for the CPP Microsoft Compute Pre-Purchase Plan.

Yes, AWS.

What other advice do I have?

Try to go for serverless solutions or Functions to increase availability and reduce costs.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Development partner of solutions with Azure.