Microsoft Azure Review

Stable, with good management capabilities and helpful technical support

What is our primary use case?

We are primarily using the solution for the active directory, and Microsoft TPM.

How has it helped my organization?

The product has helped in managing laptops during COVID. It is very useful to work from home. It offers useful products like Microsoft Teams, used by 100% of our company. Due to the fact that it's all on the cloud, we don't have to be in the office to access and manage everything.

What is most valuable?

The management aspect of the solution has been good. We've been able to align it with our laptop servers and Microsoft 10 configurations.

The solution continues to improve itself.

The monitoring of the product is good.

Scalability is there if you need it.

The solution is stable.

Technical support has been good over the years.

What needs improvement?

The pricing could be better.

If you don't understand Microsoft, the initial setup can be a bit difficult. You have to be slightly technical.

I've been using the solution for about four years. It's been a while. I've had some time to get to know the solution.

The stability of the solution has been excellent. There are no bugs or glitches. It's reliable. It doesn't crash or free. the performance is good.

The scalability is very good. If a company needs to expand it, it can do so. it's not a problem.

Technical support is good. We haven't had any issues with them. We're satisfied with the level of support we get.

The initial setup is easy if you understand Microsoft and have some experience. Otherwise, it is very difficult.

We'd prefer lower pricing. Microsoft can be costly. Due to COVID, many small companies can't handle the costs that Microsoft is charging. They need to be more flexible. If customers were going through cloud solutions, they should get more of a discount.

What other advice do I have?

We are Microsoft customers and end-users. We don't have a business relationship with the company.

I'd rate the solution at a nine out of ten. We've mostly been quite please with the product and its capabilities.

More Microsoft Azure reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Amazon AWS
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.