Microsoft BI Review
Great wizard that is valuable in designing and implementing complex queries

Valuable Features:

• SQL Reporting and Analysis services provide me with a suitable way of analyzing queries and data objects. • Automated reports can be generated using SQL Reporting and Analysis in XML and PDF formats which are easier to read and understand. • Reports can be generated on demand using Reporting Services or can be delivered based on a subscription.

Room for Improvement:

• Reporting and analysis tools require additional skills rather than basic database programming such as Reporting Definition Language which may be a challenge for inexperienced developers. • The installation requirements are quite demanding and only computers with relatively high processing power and large primary memory are able to run some SQL Reporting and Analysis tools.

Other Advice:

I'm a big fan of the Report Server Project Wizard which comes with the development studio - very helpful as I become more advanced in BI. I find such help valuable in designing and implementing complex queries as well making it look simpler.