Microsoft BitLocker Review

The ability to import data to build your frontend on top of the data is very simple and useable

What is our primary use case?

We do a lot of data analysis for various companies with things like customer and product profitability models and cost modeling in terms of transport. A lot of operational business-type data analysis.

What is most valuable?

The ease of use is the most valuable feature. The ability to import data to build your frontend on top of the data is very simple and very useable.

What needs improvement?

The visualization could be better. I don't have any complaints about the usability of the stability of it and he licensing is quite reasonable actually.

I have been using this solution for eighteen months.

The stability is good.

I haven't really tested it on a large scale. We use it on a relatively small scale, around10-20 users.

The initial setup is straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it an eight out of ten. Not a ten because the frontend could still be a little easier to use. There's still a level of effort in creating things. It could be easier.

I would recommend it. From what I have seen, the setup is really easy and the ability to get up to speed is really quick. I would recommend it as being a really good tool if you are a Microsoft user.

More Microsoft BitLocker reviews from users
...who compared it with McAfee Complete Data Protection
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft BitLocker. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.