Microsoft Cloud App Security Review

Enables us to protect our organisation's data and has good support

What is our primary use case?

We use it to protect our organization's data. It has the ability to create and can copy-paste for the end-user. You can take a screenshot from your mobile devices and download some confidential things. After creating the policy you can be assured that a user's data is being protected

We give devices access within a particular device that the user is accessing. We are also certain that there is no chance of scamming or that an email account can be hacked.

We also create a password policy. Whenever the end-user wants to download anything or wants to access anything there has to be some security. It secures the customer's data in their organization.

What is most valuable?

All of the features are valuable because all of the features are related.

What needs improvement?

I would like for it to be available on Mac and for it to support all of the features of Microsoft financing products. It is really for Windows.

I have been using Microsoft Cloud App Security for the last three years.

The stability is good.

It is very easy to expand it and it is also very easy to manage because it has a centralized dashboard. You can see all of our teams and activate the software. Any person can export a report. It's very easy to access for me.

Our clients are enterprise-size.

Support is very good. If we have any problems, Microsoft will drop us an email and suggest that the server cannot be accessed due to some maintenance.

The initial setup is straightforward. You only need to set up the policies. The devices need to be compliant and particular applications have to be protected.

It generally requires two staff members to deploy but it depends on the management. It depends if the IT staff or the customers understand the process. The only difficult part is pairing it to a mobile device. To my understanding, it's the only part that the IT staff has to handle.

Setting up the policy is easy and then it's easy to replicate the policy. It takes maximum two hours.

Customers are looking to protect their data and to protect their organization's files. For this, we offer them a package but the price is very high. This particular product, the Indian product, is running very well in the US and UK.

What other advice do I have?

It is certainly a good product. It is important to get a cloud-based product so that if you want to manage it remotely, you can work on a PC that is ready for that mission then.

I would rate it an eight out of ten.

More Microsoft Cloud App Security reviews from users