Microsoft Defender Antivirus Review

If any viruses are found, they are cleaned automatically

What is our primary use case?

I have used Windows Defender to protect my computer from viruses or harmful websites on either flash drives and other removable devices when I am online which tend to attack my computer and corrupt it causing inefficiencies in my computer working processes.

I usually check from time to time if the hard disks of my computer has been infected and remove the files that are harmful to my systems. Another purpose of this tool is blocking and filtering sites that are harmful or appear threatening to my system.

How has it helped my organization?

Windows Defender has improved my organisation's security in many ways which ensure that my systems are being safeguarded. Since we are mostly online doing our projects and research, we tend to enter into harmful sites that may damage our computers. But Windows Defender does great work in blocking and warning you of those sites. Another advantageous part is that when removable devices are connected to our systems they are scanned for viruses and cleaned immediately. Hence, it ensures no viruses from external devices enter into our systems. It automatically scans and checks for viruses on the hard drive from time to time ensuring good security in our systems.

I have used the solution for more than five years and the solution has greatly influenced my work. It gives good results in protecting my systems and data.

What is most valuable?

Automatic scanning and cleaning of viruses is the best and most valuable feature helping this tool to thrive. If any viruses are found, they are cleaned automatically.

Another feature is the ability to filter sites and block harmful ones, which makes it to enter sites with full protection. This ensures no harmful Trojans can be sent into our systems through those sites and are always blocked when detected.

Another great feature is the ability to warn the system user, making it easier to know when a virus has been found on our system.

It is easy to use and has a lot functionality to make systems safeguarded in the right manner.

What needs improvement?

The product should keep updating its software as to counter incoming threats since threats are becoming more advance with time. The product should be strong in all parts.

I would recommend if the product continues to be updated that the way it updates is faster for downloading and updating in our system. The stability is good and should continue to perform well in that way.

With increase of cyber threats and cybersecurity issues, I would recommend that the product be developed like an AI product with more features which can counter any threat in the coming eras.

I have used the product more than five years. It is a great tool.

The solution is very stable. It has good features that make it efficient in the security aspects of our systems.

The product has performed very well in my computers. I don't have any complains about its functionality.

I have never used any solution apart from Windows Defender when safeguarding my systems.

The solution comes pre-installed in the Windows Operating System so you do not have to install it manually. You are required to connect to the Internet and update the solution to the latest version.

I am just an end user of the solution.

I hired a technical guy to keep the solution up-to-date since it could be more stable and work more efficiently.

I invested in Windows Defender since it has good functionalities.

The product is free of charge and comes integrated into Windows.

I chose Windows Defender for system safety, its ease of use, and the continuous update of the product.

What other advice do I have?

Windows is a great tool that I have used. It has helped my organisation in achieving what it does daily and protected our data in a great way.

I would recommend every user who has a computer or laptop to consider using Windows Defender since it is the best tool to safeguard your system from malware and attacks.

More Microsoft Defender Antivirus reviews from users