Microsoft Dynamics AX Review

Easy to use, but scaling can be complex

What is our primary use case?

We use this product for finance applications.

What is most valuable?

The good thing about this solution is that it is easy to use. If anyone is familiar with Microsoft products then they can handle it easily.

The manuals are available for learning about the functionality.

What needs improvement?

There should be the capability for users to enhance the application by using a low-code or no-code product from the Microsoft family.

Scaling is complex and is something that can be improved.

In the future, I would like to see more applications.

I have been using Microsoft Dynamics AX for approximately seven years.

The core of the product is stable but for additional features, stability depends on the partner.

It is not very easy to scale because you have to deal with the partner at the time. You need to spend some effort in order to scale.

I have not been in touch with technical support because I'm not dealing with any issues.

The initial setup is straightforward, but of course, you have to add a lot of features on your own because it will not provide everything.

What other advice do I have?

The suitability of this product depends on your business environment and industry.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

More Microsoft Dynamics AX reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Dynamics AX. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.