Microsoft Dynamics CRM Review

A straightforward setup, good pricing, and great technical support

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the CRM for our leads and opportunities, and our client data.

How has it helped my organization?

Slowly, other departments are adopting a lot of the features we've been working with. Right now, it's only in sales and marketing, however, as the other departments adopt it, there will be a lot of streamlining.

What is most valuable?

The management and ability to process leads are the solution's most useful features. It makes it easy to maintain accounts and keep them up to date and relevant.

The interface is very good. It makes the product easy to use.

The price is pretty decent.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward.

The sales cycle is pretty great. Everything is at the tip of my fingers.

I have good visibility due to the excellent reporting.

The dashboard is great. From there I can click anywhere and see anything.

What needs improvement?

I've had a relatively good experience using the resolution. I'm not sure if there are any negative aspects of it.

If there was a bit more automation, specifically for marketing tasks, that would be ideal.

We only just recently adopted the solution. We started using it about six months ago. It hasn't been a year yet.

The solution is Flash. I haven't seen any bugs or glitches on it. It's been pretty reliable. We don't have complaints in regards to stability.

It's scalable. We've been able to ensure it grows with the company. It's been pretty easy to expand it as we need.

We have about 20-25 users on the product currently. They are all in sales and marketing. We'll be rolling it out to the greater company in the coming months.

The technical support has been very good. We're quite satisfied. I would rate them ten out of ten. They are knowledgable and responsive when it comes to dealing with queries.

I did previously use a different solution. This product is much better as it allows me to better process my leads and handle my sales cycle effectively. Everything I need is right there, accessible from the dashboard.

The initial setup isn't too complex. We've found it to be rather straightforward. It's easy.

The pricing is okay. It's not overly expensive.

What other advice do I have?

We're partners with Microsoft. We have a business relationship with them.

I'd like to let other companies know that this is a pretty cost-effective CRM and well worth considering.

Overall, I'd rate it nine out of ten. It does everything I need it to do and I can access anything from the dashboard. It's quite an effective CRM. Had they offered more automation, I would have given them perfect marks.

More Microsoft Dynamics CRM reviews from users