Microsoft Dynamics NAV Review

Reliable, priced well, and quick technical support

What is our primary use case?

The solution can be used to manage everything inside of your business. This includes, and not limited to, accounting, resources, inventory, logistics, sales, purchases, employee management, and protection.

How has it helped my organization?

We are very dependent on this solution. We manage almost all of our business processes, it has helped us a lot. We could not live without it.

What needs improvement?

There is a lot of improvement needed in the top model, such as better integration with logistics, quality management, and data modeling for all revenue types. The revenue resources could be improved by having one common table with revenues. Furthermore, I have found when it comes to customization of the solution, I have had to do some modifications in areas to cover our requirements this has been the case with my colleagues and other companies as well.

In the future, there could be a better connection to Microsoft CRM and the field service area within this solution needs improvement. Microsoft Dataverse is a program where you can exchange data between the two solutions and there needs to be better integrated.

I have been using this solution for approximately 30 years.

The solution is stable.

The customer support is good. The first level of support agent in every case was able to solve the problem very quickly.

The installation is easy.

The price of the solution is reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to those wanting to implement this solution is to train and educate their new developers and in-house staff about the solution.

I rate Microsoft Dynamics NAV a ten out of ten.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Implementor
More Microsoft Dynamics NAV reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.