Microsoft 400x400

Microsoft Dynamics NAV Review
By centralizing the main data, each employee has the necessary information in real time.

Valuable Features:

Financial analytics provide end users with a real good picture of financial information, such as income and P&L. It can be divided by organization unit, for example, and it can be reported in one additional currency.

Improvements to My Organization:

By centralizing the main data, each employee has the necessary information in real time. Analytics are helping management make the right decisions.

Room for Improvement:

Can’t remember what to improve in MS Dynamics NAV at this time.

With every new version, more or less, the software is constantly improving.

From my experience, every client (company) that I spoke with, has asked for some customization/improvements. It seems like I have mixed the customization and improvements.

All the areas (modules) of the MS Dynamics NAV are really well-covered, so at this time, I can’t remember what needs to improve exactly.

Use of Solution:

I have been using base and earlier versions for more than 10 years. I have been using version 2016 for one year.

Stability Issues:

I did not encounter any issues with stability.

Previous Solutions:

I use some local solutions. I did not completely switch to Dynamics NAV. Dynamics NAV is worldwide product, so you can find arrangements (jobs) in different countries.

Initial Setup:

In early versions, the installation was more complex. With newer versions, it became more straightforward. It depends on the complexity of the client's business and necessary customizations.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing:

For basic implementations of ten user, prices are more affordable with the newer versions. Previously, the cost of licensing and implementation was much higher. Microsoft often has some sales actions for licensing.

Other Solutions Considered:

My basic product orientation is to Dynamics NAV.  I have not evaluated other options recently.

Other Advice:

Take a good look and do some analytics before implementation. Planning a budget for initial implementation can be underestimated due to unforeseen issues.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Microsoft Dynamics NAV?

Our experts can help. 239,537 professionals have used our research on 5,957 solutions.