Microsoft Exchange Review

Subscription-based pricing that you can budget, and it is both stable and scalable

What is our primary use case?

I am a reseller of Microsoft products.

The primary use case of this solution is for email communication.

What needs improvement?

The pricing could be better, and it could have an easier implementation.

I have been selling Microsoft Exchange for approximately 12 years.

We sell various versions, it depends on the current market.

It's a stable product.

It's a scalable solution. There are approximately 100 people using this product.

90% of our customers are using it, whereas 10% are using other solutions.

We plan to continue selling this product.

Depending on the customer's requirements, it could be easy to install or it can be very complex.

If it's a new, fresh deployment, then it's very easy.

When migrating, we have to follow the restrictions of Microsoft and sometimes it can be really complex. It depends on customer scenarios.

We have a technical team who are certified with Microsoft, for deployment, migrations, maintenance, and support.

It's a little bit expensive.

Microsoft is now introducing a new pricing model which is subscription-based. Previously, it was a one-time purchase and you could use it until the product came to the end of life. Now it's subscription-based and you can use the subscription yearly.

Customers can benefit from this new pricing model because it's expensive, and now with the subscription, they can budget for this.

What other advice do I have?

This is a product that I can recommend to others.

I would rate Microsoft Exchange a nine out of ten.

More Microsoft Exchange reviews from users
...who work at a Construction Company
...who compared it with Microsoft Exchange Online
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Exchange. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,114 professionals have used our research since 2012.