Microsoft Intune Review

Easy initial setup with good configuration capabilities and an intuitive interface

What is our primary use case?

The solution can be primarily used for mobile management. We're using the solution to enroll Windows 10 devices.

What is most valuable?

The policies on the solution are very good.

The process of enrolling devices is a useful aspect for us.

The features that allow us to control the devices are helpful.

The initial setup is not hard at all.

Technical support, in general, has been quite helpful.

We've found the configuration capabilities to be quite good.

So far, the solution is fast and has an intuitive interface.

What needs improvement?

The feature that allows us to import the business application from the configuration manager to Intune is not very good at this time. They should be getting better in the application input on that platforms. It's an aspect that could use some improvement.

Other than that, I can't recall the solution lacking any features. Overall, we've been happy with the offering.

I've used the solution in the last 12 months. We've been using it for one year, more or less. It hasn't been a very long time just yet.

The stability of the product is quite good. there are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. The performance is reliable.

We do plan to increase the use of the solution over the coming year. Our intention is to scale a bit. We don't plan on switching products anytime soon.

I've dealt with technical support in the past, and I'm quite satisfied with them. They are knowledgeable and responsive. I have no complaints.

We did not previously use a different solution. We've only ever used Microsoft Intune for these current use cases.

We found the initial setup to be quite easy and straightforward. It's not complex. If a company wants to set it up themselves, they shouldn't have an issue doing so.

The deployment didn't take very long. It was a pretty quick process overall.

I can't speak to any aspect of the pricing. It's not something I handle. I don't deal with licensing and therefore don't know if it is expensive or reasonably priced.

What other advice do I have?

I've been testing the solution. I'm a customer and an end-user. My company does not have a business relationship with Microsoft.

In general, I would rate the solution at an eight out of ten. We've been happy with the capabilities overall.

More Microsoft Intune reviews from users
...who compared it with VMware Workspace ONE
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Intune. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,230 professionals have used our research since 2012.