Microsoft Intune Review

Scalable, very easy to use, and simple to set up with good documentation

What is most valuable?

It is very easy to use. It has a very easy interface.

What needs improvement?

They can improve their MAM policies a little bit more and make them more granular. They should include more granular group policies. They are there, but they need to be more granular.

Its stability should also be improved. It is not very stable. Sometimes, it shows some inconsistencies across tenants.

I have been using this solution for around five years. I am using its latest version.

It is not very stable. Sometimes, it shows some inconsistencies across tenants. There is still room for improvement there.

It is scalable.

I have interacted with them. Their first response was fast, but after that, they were not that helpful. I would rate them a three out of five.

Microsoft Intune is the only solution I have used.

It is pretty straightforward. There is good documentation for that.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this product. I would also recommend using the cloud-only solution if possible. Don't go for on-premises because it is not very consistent. Just stay on the cloud.

I would rate Microsoft Intune an eight out of ten.

More Microsoft Intune reviews from users
...who compared it with VMware Workspace ONE
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Intune. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.