Microsoft Intune Review

Very good technical support with great scalability and mobile acesss management

What is our primary use case?

We primarily implement the solution for our customers. It's mainly used by our clients for device management.

How has it helped my organization?

The product helps organizations have a model or place to allow users to access the corporate resources from any device that the user wants and in a highly secured way. That way, the data can be managed by the organization, whether the device is managed or not.

What is most valuable?

The mobile application management, MAM, is the most useful aspect of the solution.

The initial setup is very straightforward.

The solution is quite stable.

The product scales very, very well.

We've found the technical support to be excellent.

What needs improvement?

The legacy system management could use some improvement.

Reporting could be improved. It needs to be more expensive and robust.

Technical support could be a bit quicker to respond.

We've used the solution for two years. It hasn't been an extremely long amount of time.

The product is stable. Microsoft, obviously, is a stable platform. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable in terms of performance.

The solution is highly scalable. A company can expand the solution if it would like to.

I'd rate the solution at a four out of five. It's mostly quite good. They are helpful and knowledgeable. However, The response times could improve. In general, we are mostly satisfied with the level of service provided to us.

The initial setup is not overly complex or difficult. It is easy. The implementation is straightforward.

The deployment process is pretty quick. It takes a couple of days, and not quite a week.

We can implement the solution for our clients.

Being a deployment or being a technical resource, I'm not that good in the pricing. It's not an aspect o the solution I directly deal with. I can't speak to the specific costs to a company.

What other advice do I have?

We are a global distributor for Microsoft. I am a consultant. I do deployment for my customers.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten overall.

I would advise new users and organizations that they should follow the industry standard practices of configuring the policies and they can always highly rely on Microsoft for other security products as well.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Distributor
More Microsoft Intune reviews from users
...who compared it with VMware Workspace ONE
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Intune. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
509,820 professionals have used our research since 2012.