Microsoft Intune Review

It is really easy to use and the storage solutions are a nice feature.

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is using Microsoft Intune MAM, which is the mobile application management. We are using basically it for application management type needs.

How has it helped my organization?

We are using a model for productivity through Microsoft Intune. For example, we are using Microsoft Themes to share all our contents and we connect that with Skype. We also use the Microsoft PowerApps, to help developer apps on a mobile. All of these functions are managed by the Microsoft Intune.

What is most valuable?

One of the most valuable features is the overall UI. It's really easy to access, so user interface is very good. Secondly, the enrollment is a nice feature. It is easy to move into the Intune company portal with minimal steps to do so.   In addition, the storage solutions are a nice feature that can be used together with other Microsoft products such as OneDrive and SharePoint. A nice sidebar feature of this is that you can actually restrict the people to mark or store data inside a device and you can bound them to store it in only a white drive and then you can an create an overall encryption around that. For other companies you need to use a container, but not with Microsoft.

What needs improvement?

I think that in the future Microsoft Intune should have an EMS (Enterprise Mobile Security) feature added.

Less than one year.

Yes, there are a couple of issues with stability. The issues have to do with adoption. Also, organization has to change.

Our company has not quite reached a level where this is an issue.

Technical support is good. They have a free kind of support ecosystem, one is the premium support and one is the channel support. In both the ecosystems, the response is, good. Obviously,  if you have the premium support, you get a response within a shorter amount of time.  But I have found that even if you're doing the standard support also, you will get an immediate response. So, overall, the support is very good. For now there's no challenges coming from the technical support.

It is really easy to integrate and manage all Microsoft products with Microsoft Intune.

There is a cost benefit of using Microsoft Intune because of the packaging with other Microsoft products.