Microsoft Intune Review

We have a BYOD policy at our company, and this solution helps us manage devices. It needs help with reporting.

What is our primary use case?

We have several different use cases. We have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy for corporate owned devices, and managing those devices is our responsibility.

What is most valuable?

It is a very helpful and easy solution. When deploying different configuration policies and compliance policies it is helpful. In addition, deployment of applications on devices is a valuable feature.

What needs improvement?

I think that there is room for improvement with the reporting. If this is done, it will be a better product.

I have not encountered any issues with stability of this product.

It is quite scalable. It is quite easily able to extend the capabilities of whatever you want to do. And, it is not always visible to the end customer.

I have used technical support in the past. When considering the seniority level of the tech support, I think they are quite good in comparison to other products. They are quick to respond to our needs.

We previously used VMware Airwatch.

The purchase of the product was handled by someone else in our company. I do not have experience with pricing of the product.

What other advice do I have?

We received Intune with a bundle of Microsoft products.