Microsoft Intune Review

The aspects I find most valuable are the managing the data and applications.

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case for this solution is for MDM. We use it to manage our devices and phones. We want to make sure that data is not stolen from the devices of our staff. Staff members often bring their own devices to work, and we need to manage that.

What is most valuable?

The aspects I find most valuable are the managing the data and applications. I can also restrict the users to install any applications. I can also wipe the data if the phone was misplaced or stolen. These are the basics for me.

What needs improvement?

I would like to be able to track the phone. I am not sure this is a feature that is readily available.

I find that this is a stable product and it is convenient for our business.

I have no issues with scalability because I have already used it for our organization and we have it for around 40 phones, and it seems to be suitable for our needs.

Until now, I have not really used the technical support.

I have previous experience with VMware Airwatch. But, I find that the integration is better with Microsoft Intune because we are already using Azure as a domain. It is a much easier integration with the Microsoft products.

I have no comment on pricing of the solution.

We have previous experience with VMware Airwatch.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise other colleagues to use Microsoft Intune.