Microsoft .NET Framework Review

Feature-rich, you can easily interact with it, and it has libraries readily available

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution for Forms.

Website for basic monitoring of the tools, and we have developed intelligent automation which is like a service and is running in the backend to monitor bots.

We are using basic coding to do the automation monitoring stops.

What is most valuable?

If we take low code, no code platform such as RPA platforms, you might end up writing 100 lines of code and you might do it in a single line of code using. NET.

It comes with many features that you can interact with and has all of the libraries readily available, which is not available in the RPA platforms.

You can create your own SSIS package. You can integrate with all of the Windows objects, which is not available in Automation Anywhere, and you need to rely on their Object Cloning technologies to interact with them.

What needs improvement?

You need to have the technical expertise to use this product.

We have not had any issues with bugs or glitches.

It's an in-house development, we don't have more than 12 users.

We have contacted technical support but not for. NET. We contacted them for Power Automate.

We have only just started interacting with them, so I am not able to evaluate them.

What other advice do I have?

If you want to build automation without much technical expertise then I would say not to go with, . NET. With. NET, you need the technical expertise.

If you are looking for something that is readily used to be available for automation, then I would say to go with RPA tools. Also, if you want to go ahead with low code, no code platforms Power Automate gives you RPA capabilities without the user knowing the technical aspect of it.

More Microsoft .NET Framework reviews from users
...who work at a Government
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft .NET Framework. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.