Microsoft .NET Framework Review

Excellent ability to incorporate the customers, very stable, and offers good scalability

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as a self-check-in tool for customers for a number of hotels.

What is most valuable?

The ability to incorporate the customers is the solution's most valuable aspect.

What needs improvement?

The pricing and support have room for improvement. The pricing is too high currently. We are thinking about the pricing from the end customer's perspective.

I've been using the solution for around three years.

I'd rate the solution as highly stable.

The solution offers good scalability capabilities. There are tens of thousands of end-users on the solution currently.

I've never been directly in touch with Microsoft's technical support team. My team has been, however, and I'd say, according to them, they are quite responsive.

We did previously use a different solution. We switched because of the lack of quality within the other solution. The way Microsoft adapted to the corporate customers, offered stability and scalability, and also the quality of support were some of the reasons we switched.

The initial setup is not straightforward. It's complex. Typically, deployment takes one year.

I handled the implementation myself with the assistance of my team.

The pricing is a bit expensive.

We did evaluate other options. We looked at both Java and PHP.

What other advice do I have?

We are official partners and we are sellers for UiPath. For Microsoft, however, we're just customers.

I'm not sure which version of the solution we're currently using.

I'd advise others to find a solution that is suitable to the customer's needs and to examine the customer's business case before deploying anything. In our case, this solution was something that is a bit more expensive. However, it's of the highest caliber and it's stable. In this scenario, it made sense for us to choose Microsoft.

I'd recommend the solution to others serving a similar type of customer.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.

More Microsoft .NET Framework reviews from users