Microsoft Power Automate Review

A useful product for approvals and flow history

What is our primary use case?

We are using it for approvals and flow history. We are using the latest version.

What is most valuable?

The approval feature is the most important feature. We also use the flow history feature.

It is a very useful product as compared to other products. We can automate easily when a list is updated. We can also handle approval-related issues and integrate it with emails.

What needs improvement?

It can have customizations like enterprise solutions. In the approval section, there should be an option to reassign approval to some other employee. It would be good if we are able to create custom tables by linking to an item, and there is an integration with the HTML table through HTTP calls or Swagger connectors.

I have been using Microsoft Power Automate for around three and a half years.

It is stable.

I don't know. We have only four users.

I never contacted them. I am purely on the development side.

It is sometimes complicated and sometimes very easy. It requires integration with a lot of connectors, such as SharePoint, PowerApps.

What other advice do I have?

I highly recommend this solution. I would rate Microsoft Power Automate a ten out of ten. I am a fan of this solution.

Private Cloud
More Microsoft Power Automate reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with UiPath
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Power Automate. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.