Microsoft Power Automate Review

Good support, easy setup, scalable, and useful for automating our business processes

What is our primary use case?

We use it for automating our business processes. We are using it for sending reminders and these sorts of things. Every Excel update also happens through Power Automate.

It is still under the review stage. We are not using it in production. Currently, we are waiting until the product is completely stabilized. We are expecting it to happen by September 2021. We are using its latest version. It can be deployed on the cloud and on-premises.

What is most valuable?

Currently, we are mostly using the desktop part of it for data. We are basically extracting the data and then putting it in.

What needs improvement?

When comparing with Automation Anywhere, there are a couple of things that this product doesn't have. One of the major things is the key management system. It would be great if they improve this. Its documentation can also be improved.

I have been using this solution for two years.

It is not yet stable. It is a new solution, and it is not completely stable. Microsoft is still doing some work on it.

It is scalable. We have 30 to 40 users of this solution.

Their technical support is good.

We are using Automation Anywhere. Power Automate is integrated with Office 365, so we wanted to see if this can be utilized or not.

It was straightforward. It didn't take more than 20 minutes.

I did it myself.

Currently, we are using the free license for testing. After everything is done, we'll buy the license.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend this solution. I would rate Microsoft Power Automate an eight out of ten.

More Microsoft Power Automate reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with UiPath
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Power Automate. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,817 professionals have used our research since 2012.