Microsoft Power Automate Review

Simple to set up, integrates well with Microsoft solutions and is quite stable

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for our customers, to automate fields, for example.

What is most valuable?

The solution integrates well with Microsoft Office and other Microsoft solutions.

The solution offers pretty good automation capabilities.

The code of the product is very good.

The initial setup was quite simple. We didn't have any trouble with the process.

The solution has been very stable so far.

Technical support is available regionally and it's quite good.

What needs improvement?

I need to have more integration capabilities from this solution. It's limiting us right now. Other solutions on the market are better in this regard. They need to step up and improve this aspect in future releases.

The stability is good. We haven't really had any issues with the performance. I don't recall dealing with bugs or glitches. I don't recall it crashing or freezing.

We've dealt with technical support in the past. We don't have local support, however, we do have access to regional support. It's good. I'd say that we are happy with the level of support on offer.

We have experience in Microsoft Power Automate, however, we work with other solutions around the RPA - such as Micro Focus.

Overall, we found the solution to be very straightforward. It wasn't difficult or complex. In our case, it was easy. A company should have too much trouble handling the implementation process.

What other advice do I have?

We are partners with Microsoft.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten. We're quite happy with the product right now.

More Microsoft Power Automate reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with UiPath
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Power Automate. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.