Microsoft PowerApps Review

Good containerization and support, but the user interface needs improvement

What is our primary use case?

We are customers and resellers. We mainly collaborate with Microsoft and supplemental applications.

What is most valuable?

I like the containerization of Azure. We are trying other architectural options that they offer.

What needs improvement?

There is always room for improvement and with PowerApps, there is a long way to go.

The flexibility and the user interface need improvement.

The speed, as in how fast things can be done, needs to be improved.

The workflow needs improvement and should be included in the platform.

We have been working with Microsoft Azure for the past year.

The support is good.

Here in Greece, we have enough support for Microsoft. There are some government-level agreements and county-level agreements.

It is easy to deploy, although we have some experience.

It seems pretty straightforward.

You have to be careful with pricing.

It might be too complicated to continuously monitor the business consumption and what to pay.

What other advice do I have?

It's not something you can easily rate, as you have to rate according to specifications and characteristics.

It is a good product but I would like to see the flexibility issues improved, and there are issues with the user interface. You have to use the interface in a specific way.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

Microsoft Azure
More Microsoft PowerApps reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with OutSystems
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft PowerApps. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.