Microsoft Project Review

Scalable, with good time management for project planning

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for project management and project planning.

How has it helped my organization?

It's very difficult to measure that aspect since we have not used a full-cycle. We are using it partially only, so it's very difficult to measure in that manner.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is time management.

What needs improvement?

Collaboration is an area that needs improvements. If we could get into the collaboration aspect of it as well, it might be helpful.

In the next release, I would like to see features included to make the collaboration easier, and I would like to see the dashboard improved.

I have been using Microsoft Project, for more than five years.

I can't comment on the stability because I haven't compared it with other products.

There are several products that could be user-friendly and easy to collaborate with.

It's a scalable solution. We have not had any issues with scalability.

We are also Microsoft partners. We have partner support in addition to regular support. It's nice and easy for us to get support.

What other advice do I have?

Microsoft Project is the best.

I would recommend this solution to others who are interested in implementing it.

It's important to get the appropriate training.

I would rate it a ten out of ten.

More Microsoft Project reviews from users
...who compared it with Jira
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Project. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.