Microsoft Project Server Review

Valuable Features:

There are a few valuable features for us, including the dashboards, the reports it can generate, the projects function, and the timeline feature.

Improvements to My Organization:

It's certainly increased our productivity. It also helps each of our business groups with maintaining transparency and to keep track of projects and tasks. We're able to share information with each other as well.

Room for Improvement:

There are formatting issues that haven't been resolved. This needs improvement as it's annoying.

Deployment Issues:

We haven't had any issues with deployment.

Stability Issues:

We haven't had issues with stability.

Scalability Issues:

We haven't had issues with scalability.

Latest.
More Microsoft Project Server reviews from users
...who compared it with Broadcom Clarity PPM
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Project Server. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
511,521 professionals have used our research since 2012.
1 Comment

author avatarit_user438309 (Project Management Analyst at a manufacturing company with 201-500 employees)

I am curious as to what formatting issues you refer to. I am assuming they are in some sort of report writer (SSRS?) and not Project Server itself.